Friday, December 07, 2007

A summary of everything I ate during November 2007.

People may be curious as to what this fruitarian eats.. Usually I don't bother writing it all down, but I've decided to do so once a month, giving a summary of what I ate the previous month.. (Kveta ate pretty much the same as I did, except slightly less avos, and a few more cucumbers)..
If you want to see more of what I eat on a day to day basis, then I suggest you go over to Kveta's blog.. she generally writes down what we both eat each day.. her blog is here:

http://fruitariankveta.blogspot.com

Anyhow, this is a stastical account of what I ate throughout last month (November 2007):
(Listed in order of quantity - pretty much most of it eaten mono..) (I did not eat anything on 4 of the days)

30 kgs of watermelon (blended and drunk).
60 avocados
10kgs durian (weight of just the flesh)
10 kgs papaya
20 mangoes
7.5 kgs tomatoes
3.5kgs Cucumbers
.75 kgs of Apricots
.75 kgs of Cherries
.75 kgs of Cherimoyas
.5 kgs longans
.2 kgs dates
.2 kgs peas

.. That about sums it up.. oh and I had one mouthful of water on one of the Fridays that I didn't eat..

Me sunbaking on one of the local beaches.

Hugs to all,
Mango.

Blogged with Flock

0 comments: