Wednesday, January 09, 2008

What I ate in December 2007

This is a list of all the food I ate during the month of December 2007.

So, if you divided the list by the number of days that I actually ate anything, you would get a somewhat simplified and rough idea of what I might eat on a daily basis..

However, it is probably true that on most days I eat a maximum of 4 or 5 different types of fruit, so I would not be eating all these fruits every day..

Also, you need to bear in mind that I fasted on 7 of the days in december, and on 3 others, I just drank watermelon juice. (see: days of fasting and feasting).

Kveta had roughly the same as I did, exepting that I ate more avos than she, and she ate more cucumbers than me, plus one banana..

Anyhow, here's the list: (the quantities quoted in the list are all rough educated guesses based on our accounting statistics..).

Apricots - 3.5kgs
Avocadoes - 70
Cherries - 3kgs
Cucumbers - 1.5kgs
Durian - 10kgs (approximate weight of just the flesh).
Longans - 2kgs
Lychees - 1 kg
Rock Melon - 1
Nectarines - 30
Pawpaws - 6kgs
Tomatoes - 7kgs
Watermelon - 35kgs
Sweet Peas - 1 kg

me on january 1st 2008 - after 10 days of minimal eating.


and this is what I ate in November 2007

hugs,
Mango.
PS Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it.

Blogged with Flock

0 comments: