Friday, March 07, 2008

Fruitarian Book - 2 - Blatant Raw Foodist Propaganda

Not entirely a 100% fruit biased book, it most definitely did encourage me in that direction when I first read it some 15 years or more ago.. Actually, I would be quite surprised if the author himself has not become 100% fruitarian since writing the book.

I really love the author's, (Joe Alexander) bold no nonsense common sense style. He just gets straight to the point and says what he thinks.

This is a great, inspirational piece of work, and something any budding fruitarian would benefit from reading...

Blatant Raw Foodist Propaganda (click to order)I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I can't emphasize enough the importance of being inspired while transitting to a fruitarian diet as there is absolutely no doubt in my mind how diabolically addictive cooked food really is, so every word of encouragement should be welcomed heartily...

Hope you read and enjoy it!

Hugs as always,
Mango.

Blogged with Flock

0 comments: