Friday, April 18, 2008

Useful Website - 9 - 5gb of Free storage

Hi all..

Here's a handy website for yous all..

Especially, I think, if you're travelling and your digital camera memory gets full, and you're debating buying more memory, or burning to a CD..

Consider instead, uploading all your photos to a secure 5 gigabytes of free storage on the internet..

I know I certainly will be using it next time I'm out and about..

You can just go to any internet cafe, plug in your camera, and upload your photos to the 5gb free space, than when you get home, just log in there, and download your photos to your PC..

Anyhow here's the website:

Get 5 Gigabytes of free web storage

regards,
Mango.



Previous Blog Post - Crazy World News (1)
      Next Blog Post - Interview with a fruitarian - kveta

Previous Useful Website - Shopping Cart Software
      Next Useful Website - Find the Answer to any question

All the Useful Websites
Blogged with the Flock Browser

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mango. Having just had a harddrive crash, I'm looking at all my new photos that I finally got the printer to scan into the computer, and not wanting to lose them, so this looks like a perfect solution.

How's Your book coming? And hi to Kveta. Did You tell Her that I did try to email back and it didn't work?

Love,
Sun~Rose

Anonymous said...

p.s. I'm only up there under anonymous, because it wouldn't take anything else and still publish the comment! Kept graying out everything.

Sun~Rose

Fruitarian Mango said...

hi Sun~Rose,
i'm happy you found it useful!

yes..the book is progressing,albeit slowly..i keep adding and deleting stuff... 2 steps forward, 1 step back sort of thing..I'm at about 90 pages now..

did you try and email kveta, or was the message to her via her blog? Anyhow, I've passed the message on to her.

regards,
Mango.