Sunday, July 20, 2008

Fun Stuff - 3 - That guy who dances on the internet.

I just stumbled onto the following youtube video while perusing though some raw fruit blogs, (More specifically, Nature's Fast Food at the time - (owner shortly to be interviewed here!)).

You may or mayn't have heard of this guy before, he's called Matt and is perhaps better known as "that guy who dances on the internet"..



Now, I'm not writing about this guy because he's fruitarian, more likely, like the masses, he eats a conventional diet and has probably never even heard of the idea of a raw fruit one, however, that certainly doesn't prevent him carrying a certain joyous charm for what he does do..

I had to smile throughout the video, watching him do his "2 left feet" dance in all those different place, with all those different people..

And then when I discovered, through reading his website (which you can find here: Where the Hell is Matt?), how it all started for him, and how the universe clearly seems to be sponsoring him in his endevours, I realised he must certainly be tapping in to something positive..

Made me want to get out there and dance with him... Well, maybe not to be doing the same thing as he does, but to be doing something that's, well, "out there".. making more videos, climbing more fruit trees, eating more durian (yum!!)

A shining inspirational example of what life can be.. Joy in action.. (Thank's Matt!)..

Enjoy everyone!

Peace,
Mango.

Previous Post - Dog owner punished for leaving dog to die in car
Next Post - Fruitarian Interview- Ka
Previous Fun Stuff - Turn text upside down
Next Fun Stuff -
All The Fun Stuff

2 comments:

Jimmy Braskett said...

Mango,
I love the movie of the guy dancing spreading joy to all the world. Very nice.
Peace,
Jimmy

Anonymous said...

Hi Mango, Thanks for the shout out! I'm still workin' on that interview......

I just love Matt's video, no matter how many times I see it. Thanks for spreading the joy, with Matt's video, and also your blog. You are an inspiration to me and many others I'm sure!