Saturday, November 14, 2009

laptop down..

hi all..

just a short informative note that shortly after i posted the last fruitarian interview with sandrine, our laptop crashed on us..

we took it in for repairs immediately, and after believing that it would be fixed after a few days, have just discovered that it would actually take another 1 or 2 weeks. I have the laptop back again as we have to decide whether or not it is worth repairing..

Meanwhile, this is my first time on the internet since the laptop broke, (i'm in an internet cafe!) and my email account is pretty full with stuff for me to read through and process..

I'm afraid it will have to wait, as I'm reluctant to stay here too long. So apologies, once more, for unanswered emails/comments etc..

meanwhile, kveta and i are still plotting our sydney escape that should become an actuality before the 10th of december..

kveta has also not been on the internet since the laptop went on us.. I had a couple of blog entries queued to go, that were posted automatically, so it may have appeared as if i was here, online, but actually wasn't..

anyhow's.. no telling when we will be back, but we will be making efforts to get back online as soon as possible..

peace,
mango.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look like that Mango is trying to get another free laptop from us again by inspiring pity :)

Nice try Mango!!

Joe.

Anonymous said...

I am a friend of Anne and I am aware that last year when Mango posted that similar post he got 4 new laptops and sold them all.

Fruitarian Mango said...

Hi fred,
back up to your old anonymous posting tricks again, i see..

peace,
mango.